Control Methods to Comply with Subpart W
The Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule for the oil and natural gas industry (Subpart W) brings particular compliance demands. The rule requires reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) data and other relevant information from large sources and suppliers in the United States.
TEAM offers Greenhouse Gas Control methods to comply with the Subpart W rule. We were one of the first contactors to offer Optical Gas Imaging for leak detection, using the revolutionary FLIR GasFindIR™ camera. As an additional innovation, TEAM offers the capability to provide direct measurement of methane emissions for leaks from compressor seals and vents using a variety of methods, including Bacharach Hi-Flow® Sampler, VPAC II acoustic leak detector, hot wire anemometer and GASFindIR gas leak detector. We also provide emission reports of the testing results in standard cubic feet per hour (scfh) adjusted for annual weather conditions.
Learn More About Our Greenhouse Gas Control Methods
TEAM Green House Gas Control Methods Advantages
- Utilize the leading leak detection software and hardware to collect inventory and inspection data
- Provide direct measurement of methane emissions
- Produce emission reports of the testing results in standard cubic feet per hour (scfh) adjusted for annual weather conditions
- Provide cost-effective solutions
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s LDAR technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.