Identify and Mitigate Methane Emissions with Quantitative Optical Gas Imaging (OGI)
There exists a critical need for identification and mitigation of high emission sites as ineffective pressure relief valves and malfunctions of tank hatches, compressors, and vents are causing methane emissions to be significantly higher at oil and gas production sites.
How We Help Our Clients
TEAM’s skilled technicians can use new Quantitative Optical Gas Imaging (QOGI) technology and cameras to quickly detect root causes of Methane emissions and invisible plumes not seen with the naked eye.
- While our cameras capture images of emissions; the quantification tool measures what’s seen in those images.
- Whether the primary sources are just a few problem 'super-emitters,' or numerous, smaller leaking components across multiple sites, TEAM finds the leaks, makes repairs, and can provide preventive maintenance going forward.
Learn More About TEAM's Methane Reduction Solutions
- Detect & Repair
New Source Performance Standards - Supart OOOOa
- Monitoring is performed per required fugitive emissions monitoring plans at well sites, compressor stations and storage tank batteries
- Results of surveys, documentation, and reports are provided, with video of emissions and faulty components
- Quick repairs of leaking equipment/assets are coordinated with clients’ operations, maintenance, reliability and/or air compliance teams
- Technicians make repairs while on site
- Specialty valve repair technicians provide mobile product and service delivery
- Customized solutions are also available
- ValveOne software provides real time access to valve inventories, maintenance histories and repair status
- Preventative Maintenance
Common issues found by TEAM’s experienced and certified valve technicians mobile crew include: incorrect parts, wrong materials, lack of maintenance, improper installation, valves sealed in closed positions or valves set above the maximum allowed working pressure.
Our Preventive Maintenance program improves:·
- Asset Integrity – Insure Valve Operability, Functionality, Reliability, Performance and Safety.
- Cost Control – Extend Valve Through-Life Costs and Life Spans. Maintenance Intervals are significantly decreased with Valve Recertification Program.
- Valve Asset Management – Immediately access Test and As-Found Reports to identify bad actors.
- Cloud OGI Software
Cloud OGI Software
- Cloud based software for easy access to survey results
- Immediate and fully automated reports
- Standard OGI report
- Survey information
- Missed repairs
- Delay of repairs
- GPS report
- EPA formatted report
- Configurable reports
- Daily leak repair and repair verification data, via email
- Final report (meets requirements of Quad Oa and required Monitoring Plan, or the governing state rules), via email
- Subpart W Reporting
Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting, Subpart W
- TEAM provides greenhouse gas testing for compressor vents/rod packing, blowdown valves, isolation valves, tanks, and equipment surveys, with calculation of estimated emissions from field data for facilities required to report methane emissions as required by Subpart W
- Applicable streams with gas content greater than 10% methane plus carbon dioxide by weight are surveyed for equipment leaks
- Volumetric testing is performed according to Subpart W requirements and equipment leaks, (including compressor and non-compressor components and transmission storage tanks), are inspected using optical gas imaging (OGI) or Method 21
- Actual leaks are documented and recorded, and reports are provided in an electronic format with pictures and videos of leaking components
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.