Streamline Your LDAR Processes and Management
Emission standards set specific limits to the amount of pollutants that can be released into the environment. A significant amount of work can go into complying with governmental emission standards —equipment inventory, monitoring, repairing, record keeping, and reporting.
TEAM provides LDAR services for hundreds of customers and maintains millions of records to document compliance. We were the very first company to perform Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) inspection and have gained valuable insight and pushed technological advancements over the years. We evaluate each client’s emissions control efforts and offer the tailored guidance and services necessary to streamline the needed LDAR processes and management.
Learn More About Our LDAR Services
TEAM’s LDAR Capabilities
- Regulatory Applicability Assistance
- Stream Applicability Assistance
- Locate, Flag, Tag and Identify Equipment
- Data Collection
- Method 21 Monitoring/Leak Identification
- MOC Services
- First, Second, Advanced Repair Services
- Data Administration (on or offsite)
- QA/QC Programs
- LDAR Compliance Field Assessments
TEAM LDAR Advantages
- Develop effective programs to support inspections, reporting and enforcement activities
- Design LDAR programs that meet all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Determine affected process streams and monitoring requirements
- Locate, flag, tag and identify each applicable emissions-controlled component
- Test all tagged components in compliance with EPA Method 21
- Repair equipment within mandated timeframe
- Record and maintain data on our secure central server network
- Maintain a strong focus on QA/QC throughout the LDAR process
- Conduct internal field assessments to ensure all program processes are in regulatory compliance
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s LDAR technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.