- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
- Computed Radiography Testing (CRT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection (MFL)
Detect Surface Cracks with Pinpoint Precision Utilizing Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
Originally developed for inspection of fatigue cracking, Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM) is an advanced technique for detecting surface cracks and pinpointing the location, length and depth of the defect. This rapid, one-pass ET method does not require extensive cleaning of the work piece or electrical contact.
Unlike Dye Penetrant (PT) and Magnetic Particle Testing (MT), our ACFM works through paint and coatings and in a wide range of temperatures. Results are automatically recorded and accepted by certification authorities.
Learn More About Our Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Additional Capabilities
- Detect surface cracks and pinpoints the location, length and depth of the defect without the need for extensive cleaning of the work piece or equipment
- Inspect any electrically conductive material
- Repeat tests and compare over time for ongoing monitoring
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values
Key Principles that Anchor Every Aspect of TEAM
TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.