- Electromagnetic Acoustic Trasducer (EMAT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
- Computed Radiography Testing (CRT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection (MFL)
Receive Data for Fitness for Service Calculations in a Fraction of the Time Utilizing Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
TEAM utilizes a variety of technologies to provide complete automated inspection capabilities. Technologies employed include TOFD, Pulse Echo, Corrosion Mapping and Phased Array. This non-destructive inspection process enables us to screen piping and vessels, such as those found in the refining and petrochemical industries.
The user is provided with a true representation of the test material, which speeds the process of defect interpretation. All data is digitally recorded and scans are exactly repeatable for long-term monitoring purposes. AUT is used extensively in corrosion monitoring and to provide the client with the data they need for fitness for service calculations in a fraction of the time it would take to do manually.
Learn More About Our Automated Ultrasonic Testing
- Additional Capabilities
- Provide instant and accurate results
- Detect surface breaking and internal imperfections
- Measure material thickness
- Determine imperfections throughout the entire material thickness, and may be used with access to only one surface
- Determine acceptance or rejection of a test object based on a reference code or standard
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values
Key Principles that Anchor Every Aspect of TEAM
TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.