- Electromagnetic Acoustic Trasducer (EMAT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
- Computed Radiography Testing (CRT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection (MFL)
Utilizing Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducers to Screen Assets for Flaw Detection and Corrosion Measurement
Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT) is a high speed ultrasonic testing technique that utilizes Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducers to screen pipes, tanks, vessels, heater tubes and other structures for flaw detection and corrosion/erosion measurement. EMAT does not require a couplant for transmitting sound, which makes it well suited for inspection of hot parts, and integrated in automated environments. This service can inspect through coatings and is not affected by pollutants or oxidation and are capable of inspecting large areas.
Learn More About Our Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
- Additional Capabilities
- Provide instant and accurate results
- Detect surface breaking and internal imperfections
- Measure material thickness
- Determine imperfections throughout the entire material thickness, and may be used with access to only one surface
- Determine acceptance or rejection of a test object based on a reference code or standard
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values
Key Principles that Anchor Every Aspect of TEAM
TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.