- Electromagnetic Acoustic Trasducer (EMAT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
- Computed Radiography Testing (CRT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection (MFL)
Detect Underground or In-Concrete Assets with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is a versatile inspection/survey method that utilizes radar to locate utility lines, pipelines, conduit, rebar, vessels and other equipment underground or in concrete slabs. TEAM's GPR sends radio signals in the area being surveyed. Reflections are sent back to the processor based on the dielectric principals of the reflector. Our GPR system has the versatility to be mounted on a cart or pulled behind a vehicle depending on the terrain. Using various combinations of antennae, most indications are interpreted with great accuracy.
Based on client requirements, we can provide either 2-D or 3-D imaging, incorporate GPS locating within the system and develop customized reports to specific needs. Concrete walls and slabs can be marked directly on the slab, noting the depth of the indications as necessary.
Learn More About Our Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Locate underground utilities or in-slab piping and rebar with great accuracy
- Display survey results in real time
- Provide field reports customized to customer requirements
- Eliminate observation of geometric displacement or geometric enlargement
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values
Key Principles that Anchor Every Aspect of TEAM
TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.