- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
- Computed Radiography Testing (CRT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection (MFL)
Utilizing Magnetic Fields to Inspect Large Ferromagnetic Steel Surfaces
Our MFL inspection is an ideal way to inspect large ferromagnetic steel surfaces such as storage tank floors. When a magnetic field is passed through the steel, flux leakage caused by pitting and corrosion on the underside of the floor is detected by MFL sensors in the scanning unit and displayed for the operator. MFL is also used on ferromagnetic heat exchanger tubing and process piping as a screening technique for wall loss.
Learn More About Our Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection
- Additional Capabilities
- Detect surface and near-surface imperfections such as cracks, seams and laps in ferromagnetic materials
- Assess location, size, shape and extent of imperfections
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values
Key Principles that Anchor Every Aspect of TEAM
TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.