- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
- Computed Radiography Testing (CRT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection (MFL)
Applying Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) for Sharper Detection of Off-angle Cracks
Our Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) provides sharper detection capability for off-angle cracks, and is capable of displaying multiple presentations simultaneously. PA applies computer-controlled excitation to individual elements in a multi-element probe. By varying the timing of the excitation, the sound beam can be swept through a range of angles. The shape of the beam may also be modified to a specific focal distance or spot.
Learn More About Our Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Additional Capabilities
- Provide instant and accurate results
- Detect surface breaking and internal imperfections
- Measure material thickness
- Determine imperfections throughout the entire material thickness, and may be used with access to only one surface
- Determine acceptance or rejection of a test object based on a reference code or standard
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values
Key Principles that Anchor Every Aspect of TEAM
TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.