Assisting Companies in the Establishment and Implementation of Bolted Joint Integrity Management
Unfortunately, catastrophes have happened due to poor bolted joint integrity management. Flanges have failed causing millions of dollars in damage and preventable fatalities. In one case, an improperly outfitted connector leaked even after passing a leak test, which ultimately caused an explosion.The risk is great. Surprisingly, however, most major companies still operate without a comprehensive and current set of policies, processes and procedures in place related to bolted joints.
TEAM Industrial Services' bolted joint integrity services go beyond just tightening the joint. Our comprehensive program offering provides analysis, development of procedures, engineering support, training, inspections and more. This includes proper training and competency management, utilization of the right tools and components, and the development of a set of processes and procedures to ensure each step along the way is clear, concise, and repeatable throughout company facilities.
TEAM’s internal procedures are ASME PCC-1 compliant assuring that we perform all bolting activity from break out, inspection and assembly to the tightening in accordance with a well-defined standard and industry accepted standard.Additionally, TEAM can provide Joint Integrity Engineers to manage all items related to flange management as well as certified Joint Integrity Inspectors to support TEAM’s work or the work of any contractor on site.
Learn More About Our Bolted Joint Integrity Services
TEAM Bolted Joint Integrity Capabilities
- GAP Analysis
- Development of
- Procedures Engineering Support
- Flange Management and Bolt
- Load Software
- Joint Integrity Infield Inspectors
- Training Programs
- Craft Execution and Equipment
- Bolt Load Validation
TEAM Bolted Joint Integrity Advantages
- Provides access to some of the world’s best PHD engineering resources to support troubleshooting and solving any leak issues
- Utilizes the world’s leading flange management software
- Provides certified Joint Integrity Engineers to manage all items related to flange management during CAPEX and OPEX events
- Supports TEAM technicians or other on-site contractors with ASME PCC-1 and ASNTC-1 VT Certified Joint Integrity Inspectors
- Setups mobile and modularized training programs
- Performs all bolting activity including break out, assembly and tightening of all BFJA’s
- Provides post closure inspection and bolt load validation work of all bolting job
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s bolted joint integrity technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven bolting processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.