Eliminate the need for line shut downs in the event of valve cut-ins
TEAM’s Valve Insertion services utilize our patented InsertValve to deliver value, reliability and performance second to none. This field proven valve installs under pressure, eliminating the need for line shut downs in the event of planned or emergency valve cut-ins.
Designed for a wide range of line sizes and types, the InsertValve’s wedge gate seats on the valve body, not the pipe bottom. This unique and advantageous feature prevents the seat from coming into contact with the cut pipe edges to significantly extend valve life. TEAM InsertValve can be repaired under pressure.
TEAM’s extensive network of branch offices and authorized installation contractors insures professional installation services by trained and certified technicians. In addition, piping system owners also have the option of purchasing a turnkey installation system to self-perform installations, and make repairs to InsertValve in their piping system and make repairs by adding InsertValves in their piping system resulting in a valve that meets or exceeds recognized industry requirements and complies with all health and safety regulations. TEAM’s InsertValve meets or exceeds most recognized industry standards, along with local health and safety regulations.
Learn More About Our Valve Insertion Services
Valve Insertion Capabilities
TEAM’s InsertValve is available in 4-inch thru 12-inch sizes with handwheel and gear operators. InsertValve have been tested and proven to deliver reliable service at pressures ranging from vacuum to 250 psig and temperatures to 180°F. Unlike other valve insertion designs that are derived from Line stop technology, the InsertValve is designed to handle full water and wastewater system hydraulic forces that are typically applied. Rugged InsertValve can be orientated in virtually any position on a variety of pipe types including ductile iron, cast iron, steel, and PVC.
- Meets ANSI/AWWA C515 material standards
- Installs on a full range of pipe sizes and types
- Valve permanently restrained to the pipe to maintain pipe integrity
- Provides instant isolation zones for security and peace of mind
- Eliminates backflow contamination, purging and bac-t hits
- Allows for removal/replacement of downstream pipe at anytime
- Enables in-line, under pressure repair of all moving parts
- Ensures clean valve seat after installation process
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s valve insertion technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
TEAM designs, develops and manufactures the most complete and time-tested hot tap and line stop equipment inventory in the world. We have achieved numerous industry firsts and maintain our position at the forefront of technology and best practices. Our sales, engineering, manufacturing and field personnel draw from decades of experience and wisdom to provide you with solutions for any type of piping problem, without shut down or interruption of service. All TEAM fittings and equipment can be paired with our integrated hot tap and line intervention services.
- Split Tee Fittings
Split Tee Fittings
- Suitable for both hot taps and line stops
- Compatible with standard hot tapping/plugging
- Eliminate nozzle alignment problems
- No potential for weld to penetrate tapping area
- Allow full-bore hot tap size
- Full range of reducing branch sizes available
- Custom fittings for any size, flange rating,
- Temperature, pressure and process
- Full Encirclement Saddle Fittings
Full Encirclement Saddle Fittings
- Handles both hot taps and line stops
- Compatible with existing hot tapping/plugging equipment
- Nozzle holds fitting pressure
- Eliminates pressure-bearing fillet welds
- Minimizes hot tap size
- Available in 3 ̋ to 36 ̋ sizes, any alloy
- Full range of reducing branch sizes available
- Bolt-On Fittings
- Handles critical service for extended periods of time
- Available for hot taps and line stops
- Sizes from ½ ̋ to 36 ̋ (15 mm to 900 mm)
- 150#, 300# and 600# ANSI rated flanges
- No welding required
- Effective in fluctuating temperatures and pressures
- Can be utilized to reenter the line
- Custom-manufactured options available for any size, shape, pressure, temperature, process or material
- Gas Distribution and Transmission Fittings
Gas Distribution and Transmission Fittings
- ANSI 150# and 300# series
- No special adapters required
- Pressure control fittings for steel piping
- 1-1/4 ̋ to 3 ̋ threaded fittings with completion plug, O-ring and cap
- 4 ̋ to 12 ̋ flanged fittings with completion plug, O-ring and blind flange
- Sealing Elements
- Pressures to 1,480 psi
- Sizes from 3 ̋ to 36 ̋
- Temperatures to 350°F
- Available drilled, ground-to-size, unground
- Buna-N material standard
- Viton, EPDM, Aflas available