Improve Your Facility’s Competitiveness and Extend Asset Life
Competitiveness can be improved with our integrated approach to increasing efficiency, reducing down time, and lowering overall maintenance costs to increase profitability. We combine the power of advanced industrial technology with real-time digital insights that help extend asset life and improve productivity.
- Integrity Assessments
Mechanical Integrity & Risk-Based Assessments
We simplify your asset integrity management from the get go. With our integrity assessment and risk-based inspection programs we ensure the continued integrity and fitness for service of your critical assets.
- Advanced Engineering
Translate data into actionable information and insights with the ability to escalate assessments from industry standards to advanced, customized engineering.
- Maintenance & Repair
Maintenance & Repair
Preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance is essential in any asset integrity management program. TEAM’s maintenance and repair services resolve critical asset issues with timely, discrete to integrated on-line and on-site maintenance and repair services.
Conventional and Advanced Inspection Services
Each inspection service TEAM performs serves to verify your assets’ condition, materials and components and general integrity with standard, specialty and proprietary technology-enabled NDE/NDT. Our ultimate goal is to maximize quality, safety and productivity in your critical components, equipment and processes. We provide accurate results, proactively detect issues, and can determine if a specific component is structurally sound.
- Digitally-Enabled Solutions
From planning through execution and report delivery, our digital solutions enable more predictive analytics for a greater level of asset performance assurance. Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven inspection and maintenance processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations.
Minimizing Risk by Solving Some of Your Facility’s Toughest Issues
TEAM’s long history of on-site, in the field experience enables us to truly understand some of the greatest integrity challenges our customers face on a daily basis. These challenges push us to make continuous advancements in our full line of offerings to provide the best possible outcomes.
- Corrosion Mitigation
Corrosion monitoring and mitigation is a crucial part of maintaining the operational integrity of a refinery, chemical or petrochemical facility. Corrosion can create operational challenges, such as unexpected piping leaks, and can necessitate unplanned interruptions and shutdowns. TEAM’s advanced inspection methods, corrosion monitoring solutions and related maintenance services detect, predict and aid in the prevention of corrosion of metallic equipment and process unit structures.
- Valve Management
TEAM’s innovative web-based ValveOne program provides real-time monitoring of all of a customer’s relief valves (in service and in storage). Our software provides comprehensive records of locations, valve information, maintenance history, test and repair frequencies and test reports available at a touch of a key. The system can be securely accessed by the customer from any internet-enabled computer, and customized reports can be viewed or printed, allowing the complete relief valve inventory to be monitored in detail at any time.
ValveOne not only keeps an efficient log of potentially tens of thousands of relief valves and their current status, condition and history, but it also helps to:
- Plan effectively for future maintenance outages
- Maintain valve maintenance schedules
- Implement a predictive/preventive maintenance approach
- Keep track of stock and order spare parts
- Identify any recurring valve problems
- Monitor costs tied-up in inventory
- Provide real-time tracking of repair status during a maintenance outage or turnaround By facilitating efficient relief valve management, the program helps to minimize through-life management and maintenance costs.
- Turnaround Planning and Execution Managing a major turnaround is no easy feat. There are lots of components that require major attention to detail and great coordination. TEAM's integrated solutions approach helps company’s alleviate some of the stress associated with project management by serving as a single point of contact for specialized services related to the construction, maintenance, and inspection of pressurized piping and associated systems. We serve customers with a level of service that goes above and beyond. Working with TEAM provides the additional advantage of one permit, one schedule and one purchase order.
Contact an Expert
- Integrated Solutions Brochure
- Manufacturing Capabilities Brochure
- Integrated Service Approach Results in Significant Cost Savings
- TEAM Designs Unique Subsea Self-Sealing Clamp to Meet 20-Year Design Life Requirement
- Quest Integrity Fired Heater Reliability and Asset Integrity Solutions
- Quest Integrity Process Piping Systems Integrity Management Solutions
- Quest Integrity Reformer Care Asset Integrity Solution