- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- Automated Ultrasonics Testing (AUT)
- Computed Radiography Testing (CRT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Remote Field Testing (RFT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Inspection (MFL)
Receive Highly Sensitive Wall Thickness Variation Insight with Remote Field Testing (RFT)
TEAM's Remote Field Testing (RFT) is utilized to inspect ferromagnetic tubing. Extremely sensitive to wall thickness variation with near equal sensitivity to inside and outside surfaces, RFT does not have the "skin effect” difficulties that conventional eddy currents have when inspecting ferromagnetic materials.
Learn More About Our Remote Field Testing
- Additional Capabilities
- Utilize to detect flaws in ferromagnetic materials
- Produce highly sensitive results to wall thickness variations
- Utilize with lesser fill factors than ECT
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project.
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.
- Core Values
Key Principles that Anchor Every Aspect of TEAM
TEAM's Core Values anchor every aspect of our business in a set of commonly-held beliefs and commitments. They represent what our company stands for, what values our employees embody, and what our services and products contribute to the market.