Advancing the Field of On-line Leak Sealing and Repair for Nearly a Century
Leaks can cost industries millions of dollars in lost energy, while increasing emissions, creating safety hazards, and lowering the reliability of operations. TEAM's leak sealing services allow repairs to be made without interruption to normal operations. All methods are non-destructive, helping preserve the integrity and useful life of the equipment.
As the pioneers in leak sealing & mechanical repair, we continue to lead the industry. We’ve handled just about every imaginable leak-sealing application.Our technical staff lead and actively contribute to ASME PCC-2 articles on mechanical repair, ensuring that our unparalleled operating experience is turned into industry best practice.
TEAM holds the world’s largest inventory of leak sealing flange clamps and piping enclosures, enabling instant repairs to be made to all common flanges and piping features. Where a custom solution is required for complex geometry, our global engineering and technical support groups are ready for an immediate start. They are capable of turning around designs in short order for instant manufacture utilizing our state of the art 3 and 5 axis CNC machining cells or ASME qualified fabrication teams.All pressure equipment produced by TEAM is engineered and manufactured in accordance with ASME VIII Div. 1 as standard with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) being utilized using Division 2 rules where applicable.
Learn More About Our On-Line Leak Sealing and Repair Services
TEAM On-line Leak Sealing and Repair Capabilities
- Pressured piping systems from vacuum to 11,300psi (780 bar)
- Piping systems with temperatures from-320ºF to +1830ºF (-196ºC to +1000ºC)
- All fluid services from inert to highly hazardous
- All piping, tank and vessel geometries and sizes
- Fully structural repairs where required – preventing pipe separation
- World class responsiveness – arresting leaks safely and quickly
- Prevents expensive shutdowns by providing safe, controlled on-site and on-stream leak repairs for any component or process
- Helps preserve the integrity and useful life of the equipment
- Improves the safety of plant operations by arresting harmful emissions
- Saves time and product
- Minimizes environmental impact
- Reduces administrative burden
- Common Applications
TEAM’s range of leak sealing and mechanical repair solutions is as broad and varied as the piping configurations seen on our customer’s plants. Common applications include:
- Valve packing leak repairs
- Bolted joint leak repairs
- Piping & vessel leak sealing & mechanical repairs
- On-stream valve repairs (failure to isolate, failure to close)
- Piping and reformer tube crimping (permanent on-stream isolation)
- Atmospheric storage tanks
- Electrical transformer leak repairs
- Fully-Certified Techs
TEAM’s leak sealing and repair technicians are put through a rigorous, method specific, multi-level certification and training process resulting in the industry’s most knowledgeable and experienced team.
- Integrated Solutions
TEAM responds to our clients’ needs for increased asset management efficiency and reliability by providing higher value solutions with integrated services, covering projects from inception to completion. This allows for time and cost saving opportunities to be identified from reduced man hours and increased time on tools throughout the project. Mechanical leak repair can be combined with a number of TEAM’s other services to add further value by minimizing the administrative burden and cost of dealing with multiple contractors, opportunities include:
- Combining emission monitoring with leak repair providing an efficient find and fix capability
- Arresting integrity issues immediately by combining plant inspection with repair services
- Combining mechanical leak repair with non-metallic composite reinforcement to extend the lifetime of aging assets
- Digital Solutions
Our digital platform turns slow paper-driven processes into streamlined, fully-automated and fully transparent operations. This results in less re-work, more time-on-tools and less manual data entry for improved efficiencies.